Start from $79 / Per day
- Britz Motorhomes
The Britz Venturer offers the comfort of an apartment on wheels with extras such as a versatile bed & living area set up, the largest bed in the industry, external slide-out BBQ, loads of storage plus a screen & DVD player. 2009 – 2011 models.
- Air Conditioning: Heating - Driver's Cab + Air Con - Driver's Cab + Heating - Main Cab
- Child Seats: Child seats and Booster seats cannot be fitted in this vehicle. Children under seven years must not travel in this vehicle.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 65L (17gal) + Grey Water 65L (17gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: CD Player and Radio
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Pressurised Hot & Cold Water
- Internal Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Heating in driver's cabin and living area (Heating will either be diesel or gas but cannot be guaranteed)
- Transmission: Auto
- Engine/Fuel: 2.0L or 2.2L Turbo Diesel [Diesel tax applies]
- Fuel Capacity: 75L (20gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 12 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 7.2m
- Exterior Width: 2m
- Exterior Height: 3m
15% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Airport transfers upon vehicle collection and return
Linen and bedding
In Vehicle Tablet with GPS, travel and campervan operation tips and more
Customer care 24 hour, 7 days per week road-service helpline (toll free) 0800 788 558.
Travel wallet including map of New Zealand with driving tips and travel information.
9kg Gas Bottle - Plates & bowls - Cups & glasses - Knives, forks & spoons - Bottle & can opener - Mixing bowls & colander - Saucepans & frying pan - Cooking utensils - Chopping board - Kettle, teapot & Coffee Plunger - Tea towel - Toaster - Toilet chemicals - Dustpan and brush - Fire Extinguisher - Bucket & hose - Broom - Matches - Coat hangers - Clothes pegs - Vehicle Operation Guide - First Aid Kit (to be purchased if opened).