Start from $79 / Per day
- Budget Campers
Perfect for Mum, Dad and a child, you’ll be nice and cosy in this hi-top camper. The extra vertical space in the living area creates an airy, spacious feeling. All living equipment is supplied – including bedding, linen, kitchen equipment, crockery and cutlery. There is a sink with running water (cold only) and a 40 litre fresh water tank.
Rates include: insurance, unlimited kilometres, airport transfers, one way fees and much more.
- Air Conditioning: No
- Child Seats: To be fitted in the middle seat in the driver's cab.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 40L (11gal)
- Seat Belts: 3 in Driver's Cabin
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: CD player, radio, MP3 / MP4 Playback and DVD player (hire fee applies)
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Cold water only
- Internal Access: No
- Fire Extinguisher: No
- Heating: Heating - Main Cab
- Transmission: Manual
- Engine/Fuel: 2.4 litre - petrol
- Fuel Capacity: 60L (15gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 14 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 4.8m
- Exterior Width: 1.8m
- Exterior Height: 2.1m
Extra Driver fee
Vehicle living equipment
Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 15%
Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
Free starter pack, Regional and activities guide.
Cleaning fees and pre departure vehicle preparation
AA road side assistance throughout New Zealand
Free transfers on vehicle pick up from Airport to the depot