Start from $79 / Per day
- Britz Motorhomes
BRITZ HITOP CAMPERVAN – 3 BERTH – Maximum of 3 adults. This vehicle features a rear dinette bed and a top bunk that supports a maximum weight of 200kgs. Kitchen equipment, linen and bedding are supplied.
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab
- Child Seats: This vehicle has positioning for one child restraint. Britz does not allow restraints to be fitted to the front passenger seats.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 45L (12gal) + Grey Water 50L (13gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin 1 in Rear
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: CD Player and Radio
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Cold pressurised water
- Internal Access:
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Heating in Driver's Cabin & Living Area (240v mains only)
- Transmission: Auto
- Engine/Fuel: 3.0L Turbo Diesel [Diesel tax applies]
- Fuel Capacity: 70L (18gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 10 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 5.4m
- Exterior Width: 1.9m
- Exterior Height: 2.8m
15% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Airport transfers upon vehicle collection and return
Linen and bedding
In Vehicle Tablet with GPS, travel and campervan operation tips and more
Customer care 24 hour, 7 days per week road-service helpline (toll free) 0800 788 558.
Travel wallet including map of New Zealand with driving tips and travel information.
New Zealand leading attractions map including discounts to iconic tourist attractions
Free admission for the driver at Waitomo Glowworm Caves [present your rental agreement to collect]
3.3kg Gas Bottle - Plates & bowls - Cups & glasses - Knives, forks & spoons - Bottle & can opener - Mixing bowls & colander - Saucepans & frying pan - Cooking utensils - Chopping board - Kettle, teapot & Coffee Plunger - Tea towel - Toaster - Toilet chemicals - Dustpan and brush - Fire Extinguisher - Bucket & hose - Broom - Matches - Coat hangers - Clothes pegs - Vehicle Operation Guide - First Aid Kit (to be purchased if opened)