Apollo Euro Star – 4 Berth
Supplier Apollo Motorhomes
Start from $79 / Per day
There’s no better way to explore New Zealand. The Euro Star features a unique bed lift system, offering superior comfort and convenience for the discerning traveller. Forget dinette conversion, with a spacious double bed available at the push of a button.
The vehicle’s lavishly appointed interior includes deluxe kitchen facilities, electric flush toilet, quality upholstery and flat screen TV and DVD player. The ultimate self drive experience has arrived in the spectacular Euro Star. Zero to three years old. Has 2x anchor points for either 2x baby (from 6 months) or booster seats, or 1x baby and 1x booster seat. This vehicle is certified self contained and ideal for freedom camping.
- Sleeping Setup: Double - 1.5m x 2.1m (4′11″ x 6′11″) + Double - 1.3m x 2m (4′3″ x 6′7″)
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab
- Child Seats: Please note: - Children 6 months and under cannot travel in this vehicle. - A max of two baby/booster seats or one of each can be fitted to this vehicle. - It is the customer's responsibility to fit the Child Restraints in the vehicle.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 150L (40gal) + Grey Water100L (26gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin 2 in Rear
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: Includes TV, Radio, DVD and CD player
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Cold + Hot Water
- Internal Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Heated drivers cab + heated main cab (gas)
- Transmission: Auto
- Engine/Fuel: 2.5L Diesel [Diesel tax applies]
- Fuel Capacity: 75L (20gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 14 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 7.8m
- Exterior Width: 2.3m
- Exterior Height: 3.5m
If you already have an account with us, please login here prior to booking.
Extra Driver/Renter fee
Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 15%
Courtesy transfers to and from Airport only
24 hour roadside assistance throughout New Zealand
Camp Ground Guides
Skoot Camper Tablet