Start from $79 / Per day
- Britz Motorhomes
The Explorer 4 berth motorhome is perfect for a spacious trip away. With a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, living area and two double beds; the Explorer is ideal for a family of four or group of friends.
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab + Heating - Main Cab
- Child Seats: This vehicle has positioning for a total of two child restraints. Britz does not allow restraints to be fitted to the front passenger seat.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 80L (21gal) + Grey Water 80L (21gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin 2 in Rear
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: Includes Radio, DVD, CD player, iPod / USB Connection and MP3 / MP4 Playback
- Hot & Cold water:
- Internal Access:
- Fire Extinguisher:
- Transmission: Auto
- Engine/Fuel: 2.3L or 2.4L Turbo Diesel [Diesel tax applies]
- Fuel Capacity: 75L (20gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 13 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 3.3
- Exterior Width: 2.3
- Exterior Height: 3.3
15% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Airport transfers upon vehicle collection and return
Linen and bedding
In Vehicle Tablet with GPS, travel and campervan operation tips and more
Customer care 24 hour, 7 days per week road-service helpline (toll free) 0800 788 558.
Travel wallet including map of New Zealand with driving tips and travel information .
New Zealand leading attractions map including discounts to iconic tourist attractions
Free admission for the driver at Waitomo Glowworm Caves [present your rental agreement to collect]
9kg Gas Bottle - Plates & bowls - Cups & glasses - Knives, forks & spoons - Bottle & can opener - Mixing bowls & colander - Saucepans & frying pan - Cooking utensils - Chopping board - Kettle & teapot - Tea towel - Toaster - Toilet chemicals - Dustpan and brush - Fire Extinguisher - Bucket & hose - Broom - Matches - Coat hangers - Clothes pegs - Vehicle Operation Guide - First Aid Kit (to be purchased if opened)