Start from $79 / Per day
- Britz Motorhomes
The Vista is ideal for four people to travel with ease and comfort. The popular fixed bed in the rear means no setting up and putting away beds – just wake up and go! The fixed awning and DVD player with flat screen are bonus extras to make your trip the best! Kitchen equipment, linen and bedding are supplied. Rates include: unlimited kilometres, vehicle insurance (liability applies), GST, airport transfers and more. Please note this is Certified Self-Contained vehicle.
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab + Heating - Driver's Cab + Heating - Main Cab
- Child Seats: All children aged seven years must travel in an approved child restraint. This vehicle has positioning for a total of two child restraints. Child seats (approximate age birth – 3 years) and Booster seats (approximate age 4 + years) can be fitted to the forward facing dinette seats in the vehicle. Britz does not allow restraints to be fitted to the front passenger seat or rear facing dinette seats.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 80L (21gal) + Grey Water 80L (21gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin 4 in Rear
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: Includes Radio, DVD, CD player, iPod / USB Connection and MP3 / MP4 Playback
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: pressurised hot & cold water + Pressurised Shower
- Internal Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Heating in main cab: (Heating: diesel)
- Transmission: Auto
- Engine/Fuel: 2.3L or 2.4L Turbo Diesel [Diesel tax applies]
- Fuel Capacity: 75L (20gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 13 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 7.4m
- Exterior Width: 2.4m
- Exterior Height: 3.3m
15% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Airport transfers upon vehicle collection and return
Linen and bedding
In Vehicle Tablet with GPS, travel and campervan operation tips and more
Customer care 24 hour, 7 days per week road-service helpline (toll free) 0800 788 558.
Travel wallet including map of New Zealand with driving tips and travel information .
New Zealand leading attractions map including discounts to iconic tourist attractions
Free admission for the driver at Waitomo Glowworm Caves [present your rental agreement to collect]
9kg Gas Bottle - Plates & bowls - Cups & glasses - Knives, forks & spoons - Bottle & can opener - Mixing bowls & colander - Saucepans & frying pan - Cooking utensils - Chopping board - Kettle & teapot - Tea towel - Toaster - Toilet chemicals - Dustpan and brush - Fire Extinguisher - Bucket & hose - Broom - Matches - Coat hangers - Clothes pegs - Vehicle Operation Guide - First Aid Kit (to be purchased if opened)