Start from $79 / Per day
- Britz Motorhomes
The Voyager is great if you have up to 4 adults travelling but you don’t need a toilet or shower built in. It features 2 double beds – the top bunk can support a maximum weight of 200kg. Kitchen equipment, linen and bedding are supplied.Rates include: unlimited kilometres, vehicle insurance (liability applies), GST, airport transfers and more.
Please note this is Certified Self-Contained vehicle.
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab
- Child Seats: This vehicle has positioning for a total of two child restraints. Britz does not allow restraints to be fitted to the front passenger seats.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 45L (12gal) + Grey Water 50L (13gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin 2 in Rear
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: CD Player and Radio
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Cold Pressurised Water only
- Internal Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Heated driver's cab
- Transmission: Auto
- Engine/Fuel: 3.0L Turbo Diesel [Diesel tax applies]
- Fuel Capacity: 70L (18gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 10 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 5.4m
- Exterior Width: 1.9m
- Exterior Height: 2.8m
15% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Airport transfers upon vehicle collection and return
Linen and bedding
In Vehicle Tablet with GPS, travel and campervan operation tips and more
Customer care 24 hour, 7 days per week road-service helpline (toll free) 0800 788 558.
Travel wallet including map of New Zealand with driving tips and travel information .
New Zealand leading attractions map including discounts to iconic tourist attractions
Free admission for the driver at Waitomo Glowworm Caves [present your rental agreement to collect]