Start from $79 / Per day
- Freedom Campers
This is a spacious alternative for 2 people. It features a well equipped kitchen, and all the living equipment is supplied – including crockery, cutlery, linen, towels and more. The dining area converts into a comfortable double bed. There is pressurized hot and cold water with shower and toilet. The radio/CD player makes for enjoyable driving and when you’re ready for a break, just pull over in one of New Zealand’s scenic spots and enjoy some more of a magical adventure holiday.
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab
- Child Seats: Baby seats cannot be fitted in this vehicle due to front passenger airbag.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 70L (18gal) + Grey Water 70L (18gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: CD Player, Radio and MP3 / MP4 Playback
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Pressurized hot and cold water
- Internal Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Heating: Rear cabin heating operates on gas for heating at any time (other than when driving) and also a 240V fan heater is supplied for when plugged in at a camping ground
- Transmission: Manual
- Engine/Fuel: 2.4 litre - diesel turbo [Diesel tax applies]
- Fuel Capacity: info requested
- Fuel Consumption: 14 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 6.0
- Exterior Width: 2.0
- Exterior Height: 2.9
Extra Driver fee
Vehicle living equipment
Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 15%
Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
Free starter pack, Regional and activities guide.
Cleaning fees and pre departure vehicle preparation
AA roadside assistance throughout New Zealand
Free transfers on vehicle pick up from Airport to the depot
Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, teatowels, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, LPG gas bottle, maps and camping ground guide book.