Start from $79 / Per day
- Freedom Campers
The Path Escape is ideal for 5 people who want to enjoy excitement, adventure and all the comforts of home when travelling around New Zealand. It features a permanent double bed over the driver’s cabin and a queen size bed that converts from the dining area. It comes complete with all the living equipment you will need – crockery, cutlery, duvets, linen, towels, pillows and more. It is also self contained, with hot & cold water, shower and toilet.
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab
- Child Seats: Baby seats are fitted in the rear dining area and are sideward facing with lap belts and tether clip.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 100L (26gal) + Grey Water 100L (26gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin 2 in Rear
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: CD Player, Radio and MP3 / MP4 Playback
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Yes
- Internal Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Gas heating
- Transmission: Manual
- Engine/Fuel: 2.4 litre - turbo diesel [Diesel tax applies]
- Fuel Capacity: 80L (21gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 16 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 6.0
- Exterior Width: 2.2
- Exterior Height: 3.2
Extra Driver fee
Vehicle living equipment
Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 15%
Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
Free starter pack, Regional and activities guide
Cleaning fees and pre departure vehicle preparation
24 AA roadside assistance throughout New Zealand
Free transfers on vehicle pick up from Airport to the depot
Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, sleeping bags or duvet, blankets, pillows, sheets, towels, teatowels, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, fire extinguisher, LPG gas bottle, maps and camping ground guide book.