Star Rv Hercules – 6 Berth
Supplier Star RV Motorhomes
Start from $79 / Per day
The largest vehicle on fleet, the Hercules RV can accommodate up to 6 adults. This vehicle also features a very large side awning which makes it perfect for indoor/outdoor living that New Zealand is famous for. Under 12 months of age. This vehicle can accommodate only 2x children under 8 years. Only two of the following child safety seats: either 2x baby (from 6 months) or 2x booster seats, or 1x baby and 1xbooster seat. Has 2x anchor points for either 2x baby (from 6 months) or for 2x booster seats, or 1x baby and 1x booster seat. Maximum of two child seats.
- Sleeping Setup: Double - 1.5m x 2.1m (4′11″ x 6′11″) + Double - 1.4m x 2.1m (4′7″ x 6′11″) + Double - 1.2m x 2m (3′11″ x 6′7″)
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab
- Child Seats: Please note: - Children must be at least 7 months old. - A max of two baby/booster seats or one of each can be fitted to this vehicle. - It is the customer's responsibility to fit the Child Restraints in the vehicle.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 100L (26gal) + Grey Water100L (26gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin 4 in Rear
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: Includes TV, Radio, DVD and CD player
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Hot and Cold Water
- Internal Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Heating in driver's cabin and main cabin Gas
- Transmission: Auto
- Engine/Fuel: 2.1L or 2.5L - Diesel [Diesel tax applies]
- Fuel Capacity: 75L (20gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 14 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 7.8m
- Exterior Width: 2.3m
- Exterior Height: 3.5m
Vehicles less than 12 months
15% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Extra Driver/Renter Fees
Personalised Vehicle Consultation*
Linen and bedding including Linen Exchange Service*
Gas Bottle Exchange Service* for hires of 14 days or more in length
Transfer on day of pick-up and drop off from the Airport
Skoot Camper Tablet
24 hour roadside assistance throughout New Zealand
*Valet Service - Customers on hire may visit any Star RV branch while on hire to have their vehicle cleaned, oil and water checked. Customers must call 48 hours prior to arrange this service.
*Freshly laundered linen bedding Includes pillow, pillowcase, sheet and towel per person and one doona (duvet) per bed. Star RV clients may also exchange their linen and bedding during their rental at any Star RV Branch. Clients must call 48 hours prior to arrange this service.
*Gas Bottle Exchange Service - Every 14 days of hire clients can visit a Star RV branch to exchange their used gas bottle for a full gas bottle.
*Personalized Vehicle Consultation - On pick up of the vehicle our staff will provide a complimentary vehicle consultation. This includes an explanation of all the interior and exterior features of the vehicle as well as driving tips.