Lucky Rover Campervan – 4 Berth
Supplier Lucky Rentals
Start from $79 / Per day
The Lucky Rover high top campervan is a 4 sleeper and boasts a cooker, a fridge and a kitchen. That’s pretty much everything you’d ever need from a camper. Trust us, this thing is the goods. Certified Self Contained – Can Freedom camp at designated areas. 2x child seats can be fitted into rear of this vehicle – 2x child restraint bolts. (Has 5 seatbelts but sleeps 4). Middle front seat has lap belt only. Toyota Hiace or similar, 2004 – 2005. Interior refit in 2010.
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab
- Child Seats: Both seats to be installed in the rear seats. Clients need to fit the seat themselves however there are anchor points available.
- Water Tank: 55L (15gal) Fresh Water + 60L (16gal) Grey Water
- Seat Belts: 3 in Driver's Cabin 2 in Rear
- Kitchen: All kitchen and living equipment supplied
- Entertainment: CD Player & radio (iPod plug)
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Sink with cold Running Water
- Internal Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Yes
- Transmission: Auto
- Engine/Fuel: 3.0 litre - 4 Cylinder. Diesel.
- Fuel Capacity: 70L (18gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 12 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes
- Power Supply: Dual 12v Battery System, 240v Mains Campground Hookup
- Exterior Length: 4.8
- Exterior Width: 1.7
- Exterior Height: 3m
Standard vehicle insurance
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
AA 24-hour roadside assistance
Basic cooking and living equipment
Route planners, camping park directories and other tourist information
All vehicles are equipped with basic cooking equipment which includes cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, toaster (if vehicle has 240v power), kettle (or gas kettle) and a little more. A Bedding Pack can be purchased for $20 and includes a queen duvet, queen sheet, 2 towels, 2 pillow cases and a tea towel. Please note that if no Bedding Pack is selected the vehicle comes with a duvet inner (or a sleeping bag) and 2 pillows complimentary. If the sleeping bag is used it must be returned clean.