Freedom Path Explorer – 6 Berth
Supplier Freedom Campers
Start from $79 / Per day
All the living equipment you will need is provided – including crockery, cutlery, duvets, linen, towels, pillows and more. A CD/radio in the driver’s cabin and heating throughout add to the enjoyment. It’s a great way to see New Zealand.
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab
- Child Seats: Baby seats are fitted in the dining areas. Either forward facing with diagonal seatbelt and tether clip or rear facing with diagonal seatbelt. Customer must fit child seat.
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 75L (20gal) + Grey Water 85L (22gal)
- Seat Belts: 2 in Driver's Cabin 4 in Rear
- Kitchen: Kitchen / Cutlery equipment included
- Entertainment: CD Player, Radio and MP3 / MP4 Playback
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Yes
- Internal Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Heating: Gas heating
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine/Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 75L (20gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 18 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 7.8
- Exterior Width: 2.3
- Exterior Height: 3.0
Extra Driver fee
Vehicle living equipment
Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 15%
Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
Free starter pack, Regional and activities guide
Cleaning fees and pre departure vehicle preparation
24 AA roadside assistance throughout New Zealand
Free transfers on vehicle pick up from Airport to the depot
Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, sleeping bags or duvet, blankets, pillows, sheets, towels, teatowels, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, fire extinguisher, LPG gas bottle, maps and camping ground guide book.