Start from $79 / Per day
- Travellers Autobarn
The TAB Hitop Campervan is a thoughtfully designed vehicle that sleeps for 2 to 3 people. Functional cooking and storage areas included plus the possibility to go for the popular self-contained Hitop Campervan will surely make this a great road trip experience!
Cheap, thrifty, economic, whatever you call it, don’t be misconceived by the price. You don’t want miss out on anything in these wonderfully fitted Hitop Campervans for hire (or rent) from Travellers Autobarn whilst you are in New Zealand.
- Air Conditioning: Air Con - Driver's Cab + Air Con - Main Cab. Heating - Driver's Cab.
- Child Seats: 1 Seat maximum. Seats located in front passenger cabin seat. All baby/booster seats to be fitted by customer or an authorised restraint fitting station
- Water Tank: Fresh Water 35L (9gal) + Grey Water40L (11gal
- Seat Belts: 3 in Driver's Cabin
- Kitchen: Yes - Included Only with Living Equipment for $45.00 NZD
- Entertainment: iPod / USB Connection, MP3 / MP4 Playback, CD player and Radio
- Sink: Yes
- Hot & Cold water: Cold water only
- Internal Access: No
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Transmission: Auto
- Engine/Fuel: Petrol
- Fuel Capacity: 60L (16gal)
- Fuel Consumption: 14 Litres / 100KM
- Dual Battery: Yes + 12 volt on vehicle
- Power Supply: 240v system can be utilised at powered camp sites
- Exterior Length: 5m
- Exterior Width: 1.7m
- Exterior Height: 2.7m
Kitchen pots & pans